The global hair and care market expected to reach USD 112.5 billion by 2025, from USD 81.3 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global hair and care market are Sheseido Company, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Amway, Procter & Gamble, L’oreal Group, Revlon Group, Beiersdorf AG, Naturacosmeticos SA, Conair Corporation, Goody Products, Yves Rocher, and Cadiveu Professional USA, Kao Corporation, Marico Limited, Aveda Corporation, Henkel Corporation, Combe Incorporated, Avon, Olaplex, and Pai Shau, among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hair-and-care-market
Global Hair and Care Market, By Product (Colorants, Hair Spray, Shampoos), Distribution Channel (Direct Selling, Hypermarkets & Retail Chains, E-Commerce), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
The global hair and care market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global hair and care market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Market Definition: Global Hair and Care Market
Hair care products are made to protect hair from pollution, hair damage, dryness and nourish the hair and scalp of the skin. The hair care market includes thousands of products with different properties and uses. Such products could be made up of natural ingredients or synthetic ingredients, combined with other cleaning, moisturizing or protective substances. The global hair care market has shown a substantial growth in the recent year. For instance, according to Asia Personal Care & Cosmetics Market Guide, in 2015, U.S. personal care and cosmetics exports to China amounted to $1 billion and were predicted to become the largest global market for cosmetics in the next two to three years. There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of cosmetics in the last decade. On Dec 2017, Shiseido (Japan) declared that it would launch its β version of skincare system called ‘Optune’ in spring 2018 in Japan. This is a personalized application which would be adopted with individual skin conditions. According to algorithm, they choose the best conditions for the skin along with the tones to achieve a moisturized state in each individual.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- The adoption of professional hair care therapies and products
- The wide fluctuations in hair styling trends are driving the global professional hair care market.
- The youth following the celebrities and leaders trends in the hair and care product
- Increasing professional work culture, personal grooming and appearance have become one of the primary concerns of people, as they want to maintain a professional outlook.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Market Segmentation: Global Hair and Care Market
- The global hair and care market is segmented based on product type, distribution channel and geography.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into colorants, hair spray, shampoos.
- On the basis of distribution, the market is classified into direct selling, hypermarkets & retail chains, e-commerce.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2106, L’Oreal (France) inaugurated its new Research & Innovation Center to study African hair and skin specificities as well as the beauty routines and expectations of sub- Saharan consumers. It hosted product development, evaluation and advanced research teams and will employ scientists from the fields of chemistry, chemical engineering, physiology, cosmetology and biochemistry.
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-cosmétique Japon Co., Ltd. (France) has established its first R&D center outside France, Asia Innovation Center PFDC, in Tokyo to develop products targeted at Japanese and Asian markets. “Avène Hydrance Water Gel-in-cream” an all-in-one moisturizing gel in the company’s basic skin-care product line developed by this center has registered a sales volume of 250,000 in a half year and is opening up Asian markets.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global Hair and Care Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475